The Cyprus Business Centre, offering Cyprus office space, is situated in a prime location in the centre of Limassol, the principal business district. The building comprises three floors (approximately 600sqm). One floor is being used by Dixcart and the other two floors are dedicated to serviced offices.
During recent years, Limassol has experienced a construction boom fuelled by the tourist sector and increased foreign investment in the city. Public projects, for example, the redesigning of the city’s one-kilometre promenade, are improving the quality of life and the image of the city, as a cosmopolitan destination.
GALLERY – CYPRUS OFFICE SPACE
The Cyprus Business Centre, offering Cyprus office space, provides a comprehensive range of Serviced Office services, which include:
- Desk, pedestal, chair, phone handset
- Reception services, plus phone line (outbound phone calls can be made at an additional cost)
- Free internet connection
- Access to shared kitchen area
- Access to a board room and meeting facilities, if required (available to hire per hour or per day)
- No service charge (rates, insurance, etc.)
- All desks are cabled to CAT6 standard and have wireless and hardwired internet access.
Additional professional services are available, from the same building, if required.
There are a number of factors that make Cyprus an attractive jurisdiction for companies establishing themselves on the island. It is the third largest and third most populated island in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Cyprus is a member of the EU and has an extensive network of Double Tax Treaties.
- Companies on the island enjoy a 12.5% rate of tax on trading and zero capital gains.
- Cyprus is an attractive location for holding companies. There is no tax on dividends received and there is an exemption from withholding tax on dividends paid to non-resident shareholders.
- Notional Interest Deduction (NID) is available when a new entity is introduced which generates taxable income in a Cyprus company, or in an overseas company with a Cyprus permanent establishment. NID is capped at 80% of the taxable profit generated by the new equity. The remaining 20% of profit will be taxed at the standard Cyprus corporate tax rate of 12.5%.
- The island offers a number of tax efficiencies for royalty structures. 80% of the profits from the use of intellectual property are exempt from corporation tax, which reduces the effective tax rate on intellectual property income to less than 3%.
Cyprus is also an attractive option for individuals seeking to move their country of residence: Relocating to Cyprus.
LOCATION – WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL?
The Dixcart Business Centre is located in a very known area, just ten minutes away from the city centre with plenty of restaurants offering all types of international cuisine. There are a good variety of shops, restaurants, bakeries, pharmacies, hairdressers, gyms, a number of interesting churches a variety of different hospitals and laboratories, and for entertainment, there is a cinema close by.
Important Government offices are close, such as; the Tax Department, Central Post Office, Central Police and Old Hospital. The location is very close to the Courts of Limassol, which can be very helpful to a number of businesses.
The Business Centre is also in the centre of the commercial district, surrounded by companies from all sectors, such as accounting firms, law firms, etc.
Limassol Marina is not far and is one of the most up and coming entertainment areas, located to the west of Limassol Castle, between the old and new ports. This new development accommodates the berthing of ocean-going yachts and was opened to the public in 2014, having hosted the first yachts in 2013. The marina has a capacity of 1,000 vessels.
The Dixcart building was originally built in 1958 by a Cypriot lawyer who practiced in the UK. At the time of building, most of the materials were brought from the UK, including the fireplace and wooden floors. A full, but sympathetic renovation took place in 2019, to modernise the facilities and infrastructure. Every effort has been made to preserve the original architecture of the building; the only major amendment, apart from the outside, was the construction of a new staircase to enable better access to the three floors.
WHERE YOU CAN
Dixcart Business Centre
165 Archiepiskopou Leontiou A’ Street
PO Box 53122