Cyprus Business Centre
There are a number of factors that make Cyprus an attractive jurisdiction for companies establishing themselves on the island. It is the third largest and third most populated island in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Cyprus is a member of the EU and has an extensive network of Double Tax Treaties.
- Companies on the island enjoy a 12.5% rate of tax on trading and zero capital gains.
- Cyprus is an attractive location for holding companies. There is no tax on dividends received and there is an exemption from withholding tax on dividends paid to non-resident shareholders.
- Notional Interest Deduction (NID) is available when a new entity is introduced which generates taxable income in a Cyprus company, or in an overseas company with a Cyprus permanent establishment. NID is capped at 80% of the taxable profit generated by the new equity. The remaining 20% of profit will be taxed at the standard Cyprus corporate tax rate of 12.5%.
- The island offers a number of tax efficiencies for royalty structures. 80% of the profits from the use of intellectual property are exempt from corporation tax, which reduces the effective tax rate on intellectual property income to less than 3%.
Cyprus is an attractive option for individuals seeking to move their country of residence. It offers a warm climate, good infrastructure, and convenient geographic location. It also offers attractive tax advantages for companies and incentives for individuals through the Cyprus non-domicile regime, as well as benefits for highly paid employees moving to Cyprus.
Tax benefits for individuals taking up residence in Cyprus:
- Non-domiicle tax residents benefit from a zero tax rate on interest, dividends, capital gains, capital received from payments made by pension, provident and insurance funds.
- Extension of personal income tax reduction on the salaries of new tax residents.
We have Office Space for you!
The Cyprus Dixcart Business Centre is conveniently located in the centre of Limassol. The building comprises three floors (approximately 600sqm). One floor is being used by Dixcart and the other two floors are dedicated serviced offices.
The building has a little history to it, being built in 1958 by a Cypriot lawyer who practiced in the UK. At the time of building, most of the materials were brought from the UK including the fireplace and wooden floors. Every effort has been made to preserve the original architecture of the building; the only major amendment, apart from the outside, was the construction of the new staircase to enable better access to the three floors. A full, but sympathetic renovation took place in 2019, to modernise the facilities and infrastructure.
The Business Centre offers 2-8 desk rooms and 1 meeting room.
The managed office facility provides the following benefits at an all-inclusive monthly license fee:
- 24-hour access to the building,
- Desk, pedestal, chair, phone handset,
- Reception services, plus phone line (outbound phone calls can be made at an additional cost),
- Free internet connection,
- Light and heating
- Access to shared kitchen area,
- Tea and coffee,
- No service charge (rates, insurance, etc.),
- Cleaning services (communal areas and individual client suites),
- Shared access to a board room and meeting facilities, if required (available to hire per hour or per day),
- All desks are cabled to CAT6 standard and have wireless and hardwired internet access.
Where you can find us
The Cyprus Business Centre is situated in a prime location in the centre of Limassol, the island's capital and principal business district.
Dixcart Business Centre
165 Archiepiskopou Leontiou A' Street
PO Box 58216
What we Offer
Many businesses starting operations in a new location will require additional professional support for their growing business. Dixcart Cyprus can provide a full range of ancillary services to assist with the business needs of clients.
Located in the same building, Dixcart professionals can assist with:
- Company Formation/Incorporation
- Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Family Office Services
- Intellectual Property
- Management of Companies and Business Planning Advice
- Management of Structures dedicated to Asset Protection
- Tax Support
- Relocation to Cyprus
Dixcart can help support your business with a comprehensive range of additional administrative and professional services, including:
Tax and VAT
Get in Contact
Please use the form below to get in contact with us, all fields are required.